skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2010-05-20
BANANAS AND CIGARETTES
17.05.20101
3 comments:
Blindcopy
20 May 2010 at 12:20
oh i love this! like to see more of them!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Ingrid Holm / The Showmanship
20 May 2010 at 12:39
thank you :))
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Ingrid
16 June 2010 at 15:41
:)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SNAPSHOTS
... a home for my photographs, writing & paintings
Links
The Showmanship
Photobooth Love
Email / Twitter
SELECTED ARCHIVE
A Conversation With Yvan Rodic
Øyafestivalen 2010
Bananas & Ciggarettes
Yvan Rodic of Facehunter.org
Oglander House Spring 2009
Summer Norway 2009
Summer Brunch Oslo
THE SHOWMANSHIP
CAMERAS
[DISPOSABLE]
[SONY DSLR A350]
[SONY DSC-H7]
[HOLGA 120CFN]
[HOLGA 120N]
I AM...
Ingrid Holm. I take pictures and I write things.
oh i love this! like to see more of them!
ReplyDeletethank you :))
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete